Skip to main content

A RECAP

Hi booklovers📚😍, Welcome back to weekly special, and we are at chapter 10 😍🤯.
In today's segment, I will be giving a recap of all the bookish shenanigans that I have been up to, yeah, right from the very beginning. 

Let's get to it: 

CHAPTER ONE: What birthed this segment was my desire to do something fun and entirely different from what I was used to  and I was really hoping my readers would enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating each post. Where everything started 🥰

CHAPTER TWO:  I remember making Chapter 2 like it was yesterday😂. If you want to know about me without reading my about page, I will suggest checking out Who Am I.

CHAPTER THREE: Tools I still use till now!

CHAPTER FOUR: If I were to retitle this chapter it would be  called The Venting of a Nigerian Booklover 😂😂

CHAPTER FIVE: Finding time to actually read those books you love can be a struggle and you don't need to feel guilty. Check out things I do to actually find time to read.

CHAPTER SIX: Having a hard time differentiating genres? Well, you have come to the right place. Know Your Genres!

CHAPTER SEVEN: Keeping your TBR under control needs to be a paid job.😂, here are my top 3 ways you can manage that shelf!

CHAPTER EIGHT: Rating books on a scale of one to five stars ⭐ Yay or Nay? Hear my opinion(s).

CHAPTER NINE: This bookworm is resuming uni soon 🥺 I need all the advice you can give me.


And just like that, we are done with today's segment. See you next, Saturday,  book lovers and until next time, stay bookish and wonderful 📚&🥰

Question of the Day: What is your favorite chapter? 


Comments

  1. Lovely blog Rayo. I love getting lost in a good book every weekend too.
    I do write book reviews sometimes at booknerd.mercymaiyo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mercy. I love getting to know fellow book bloggers 🥰

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW

📖 BOOK TITLE: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW  📖AUTHOR: FARAH HERON 📖THOUGHTS&OPINIONS:  #127thBookOf2024 Yes, this book is a little bonkers. This is a very unconventional love story, and you have to really get at it to grasp the story between Jay and Aleeza. You know I love everything time travel/parallel universe-related, and with each fiction book I read about this topic, my mind is blown away every single time. Yes, there's more mystery elements than the rom-com because how can Aleeza be in love with Jay, who is not even in her timeline, talk about a guy who is unavailable? I loved how put together this book was, how the mystery elements worked together; there was no point in this book that was left to assumptions; everything was explained well without being boring and overly descriptive. Overall, I really enjoyed this story, and definitely this will not be my last Farah Heron's book. 📖RATINGS: 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 📖QUOTES: ♤ Time isn’t linear. There are an infin...

FROM ONE TO FIVE

Another Saturday, another bookish rant😂😊. Welcome to another chapter of weekly special book lovers 📚😍. The star rating system: a simple way to sum up our thoughts on a book, or an outdated habit that's due for a change? The other day I saw a post on Instagram about whether book reviewers still made use of "stars" when reviewing books, and I was compelled to make this a topic on my book segment! So the question is, 'Do reviewers and generally book lovers still make use of stars when reviewing books?' As a book reviewer myself, I love making use of stars, and I will never stop making use of them except a better system comes up for scaling books 😂. It is also true that I correct my ratings accordingly. What do I mean by this? This is what I mean: when rating books, I go by my mood and excitement after completion of the book, and I immediately rate books. I may look back on my emotions after reading a particular book and correct my ratings. I recently...

RIVALRY NEVER FELT SO RIGHT

It's officially the weekend, and there is no better way to start the weekend than filling your shelves or E-reader😍📚❤. This is  Readers Recs : Here are 8 books which feature ACADEMIC RIVALS TO LOVERS to fill your never-ending TBR 🤭🤭. Tension and rivalry has never felt so right!! Let's get to the list:  1. TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW BY RACHEL LYNN SOLOMON  BLURB:  Today, she hates him. It’s the last day of senior year. Rowan Roth and Neil McNair have been bitter rivals for all of high school, clashing on test scores, student council elections, and even gym class pull-up contests. While Rowan, who secretly wants to write romance novels, is anxious about the future, she’d love to beat her infuriating nemesis one last time. Tonight, she puts up with him. When Neil is named valedictorian , Rowan has only one chance at victory: Howl, a senior class game that takes them all over Seattle, a farewell tour of the city she loves. But after learning a group ...