Skip to main content

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: VERY BAD COMPANY

📖BOOK TITLE: VERY BAD COMPANY 

📖AUTHOR: EMMA ROSENBLUM

📖THOUGHTS&OPINIONS: 
#SeventyEighthBookOf2024

The beginning of this book is really intriguing, though the characters are a lot, so have the characters list in a place where you can always see them. And why is John the name of every quirky, narcissistic boss 😂😫?

I love that we get to see what is going on in each of the workers' lives (and what is wandering in their minds). I can't wait to see what happens on this retreat. So I've gone on the retreat, and I must say Bez is such a good planner 😈. P.S. This is not a mystery or thriller.

Aurora is a very bad company, but when you cover something really well with lies, it basically becomes the truth, right, John? You said it yourself that you almost believed the lie, and I believed it too. I can't believe the number of lies and secrets in this book! Almost everyone had something shady going on🤯.

Caitlin Caitlin Caitlin: What happens in Miami stays in Maimi, right 😉😉?

📖RATINGS: 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW

📖 BOOK TITLE: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW  📖AUTHOR: FARAH HERON 📖THOUGHTS&OPINIONS:  #127thBookOf2024 Yes, this book is a little bonkers. This is a very unconventional love story, and you have to really get at it to grasp the story between Jay and Aleeza. You know I love everything time travel/parallel universe-related, and with each fiction book I read about this topic, my mind is blown away every single time. Yes, there's more mystery elements than the rom-com because how can Aleeza be in love with Jay, who is not even in her timeline, talk about a guy who is unavailable? I loved how put together this book was, how the mystery elements worked together; there was no point in this book that was left to assumptions; everything was explained well without being boring and overly descriptive. Overall, I really enjoyed this story, and definitely this will not be my last Farah Heron's book. 📖RATINGS: 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 📖QUOTES: ♤ Time isn’t linear. There are an infin...

FROM ONE TO FIVE

Another Saturday, another bookish rant😂😊. Welcome to another chapter of weekly special book lovers 📚😍. The star rating system: a simple way to sum up our thoughts on a book, or an outdated habit that's due for a change? The other day I saw a post on Instagram about whether book reviewers still made use of "stars" when reviewing books, and I was compelled to make this a topic on my book segment! So the question is, 'Do reviewers and generally book lovers still make use of stars when reviewing books?' As a book reviewer myself, I love making use of stars, and I will never stop making use of them except a better system comes up for scaling books 😂. It is also true that I correct my ratings accordingly. What do I mean by this? This is what I mean: when rating books, I go by my mood and excitement after completion of the book, and I immediately rate books. I may look back on my emotions after reading a particular book and correct my ratings. I recently...

RIVALRY NEVER FELT SO RIGHT

It's officially the weekend, and there is no better way to start the weekend than filling your shelves or E-reader😍📚❤. This is  Readers Recs : Here are 8 books which feature ACADEMIC RIVALS TO LOVERS to fill your never-ending TBR 🤭🤭. Tension and rivalry has never felt so right!! Let's get to the list:  1. TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW BY RACHEL LYNN SOLOMON  BLURB:  Today, she hates him. It’s the last day of senior year. Rowan Roth and Neil McNair have been bitter rivals for all of high school, clashing on test scores, student council elections, and even gym class pull-up contests. While Rowan, who secretly wants to write romance novels, is anxious about the future, she’d love to beat her infuriating nemesis one last time. Tonight, she puts up with him. When Neil is named valedictorian , Rowan has only one chance at victory: Howl, a senior class game that takes them all over Seattle, a farewell tour of the city she loves. But after learning a group ...