Skip to main content

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: DARK MATTER


📖BOOK TITLE: DARK MATTER 

📖AUTHOR: BLAKE CROUCH 

📖THOUGHTS&OPINIONS: 
#LetterD of My Alphabet Challenge #FourteenthBookOf2024 

So this novel followed the story of Jason Densen. Jason is a scientist and has been trying to put a macro object in superposition; in other words, Jason was trying to figure out if we can access other timelines other than our own. 

But that dream was cut short when he decided to settle down, have a family, and be responsible. He left his passion for scientific research in order to have a family, which is pretty cool if you ask me 💕.

So it starts getting interesting when Jason1 gets kidnapped 😮 mysterious, right?

I am not going to say who kidnapped him, but if you have read the book, I am guessing you were as shocked as me when you found out.

It turns out there are multiple versions of Jasons, and it turned bloody real quick. This book was nothing I expected. I was terrified to say the truth.
I heard that there is a movie adaptation 😏😳

📖RATINGS: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 STARS)

📖QUOTES:
□“It’s terrifying when you consider that every thought we have, every choice we could possibly make, branches into a new world"

□“ The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."



Comments

  1. How can I read or get the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice book, not really much of a reader but when I saw the review I just had to read it.keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same thing with me, but just thinking about the possibilities of the different choices you could have taken is a little bit scary, and how those choices can change you. After I read this book I was just thinking can this happen in real life??

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind words Ashley 😊

      Delete
  3. Keep up the good work 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW

📖 BOOK TITLE: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW  📖AUTHOR: FARAH HERON 📖THOUGHTS&OPINIONS:  #127thBookOf2024 Yes, this book is a little bonkers. This is a very unconventional love story, and you have to really get at it to grasp the story between Jay and Aleeza. You know I love everything time travel/parallel universe-related, and with each fiction book I read about this topic, my mind is blown away every single time. Yes, there's more mystery elements than the rom-com because how can Aleeza be in love with Jay, who is not even in her timeline, talk about a guy who is unavailable? I loved how put together this book was, how the mystery elements worked together; there was no point in this book that was left to assumptions; everything was explained well without being boring and overly descriptive. Overall, I really enjoyed this story, and definitely this will not be my last Farah Heron's book. 📖RATINGS: 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 📖QUOTES: ♤ Time isn’t linear. There are an infin...

FROM ONE TO FIVE

Another Saturday, another bookish rant😂😊. Welcome to another chapter of weekly special book lovers 📚😍. The star rating system: a simple way to sum up our thoughts on a book, or an outdated habit that's due for a change? The other day I saw a post on Instagram about whether book reviewers still made use of "stars" when reviewing books, and I was compelled to make this a topic on my book segment! So the question is, 'Do reviewers and generally book lovers still make use of stars when reviewing books?' As a book reviewer myself, I love making use of stars, and I will never stop making use of them except a better system comes up for scaling books 😂. It is also true that I correct my ratings accordingly. What do I mean by this? This is what I mean: when rating books, I go by my mood and excitement after completion of the book, and I immediately rate books. I may look back on my emotions after reading a particular book and correct my ratings. I recently...

RIVALRY NEVER FELT SO RIGHT

It's officially the weekend, and there is no better way to start the weekend than filling your shelves or E-reader😍📚❤. This is  Readers Recs : Here are 8 books which feature ACADEMIC RIVALS TO LOVERS to fill your never-ending TBR 🤭🤭. Tension and rivalry has never felt so right!! Let's get to the list:  1. TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW BY RACHEL LYNN SOLOMON  BLURB:  Today, she hates him. It’s the last day of senior year. Rowan Roth and Neil McNair have been bitter rivals for all of high school, clashing on test scores, student council elections, and even gym class pull-up contests. While Rowan, who secretly wants to write romance novels, is anxious about the future, she’d love to beat her infuriating nemesis one last time. Tonight, she puts up with him. When Neil is named valedictorian , Rowan has only one chance at victory: Howl, a senior class game that takes them all over Seattle, a farewell tour of the city she loves. But after learning a group ...