Skip to main content

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: BACK TO YOU


๐Ÿ“–BOOK TITLE: BACK TO YOU 

๐Ÿ“–AUTHOR: RICHARD PLOURDE

๐Ÿ“–GENRE:CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE 

๐Ÿ“–THOUGHTS&OPINIONS:
#TenthBookOf2024 #Arc

I received this book voluntarily from the author for FREE and this is my honest opinion!

John is a very likeable character; in fact, I loved his character.  From being a self-centered dude to having leukemia and now to his aversion to hospitals. John is forced to go back to his roots to be a better person, and maybe even find love while at it!

Seeing John with his friend Daniel was my highlight of the novel. I loved how Daniel came through for John and how he found a father figure in one of his role models.

I am very happy that John had his fairy tale love story❤❤

You just have to read this book.๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ“–RATINGS: 4 OUT OF 5 STARS 

๐Ÿ“–QUOTES: 

"There are millions of beautiful women in the world, but those who shine, who literally illuminate a room with their presence, are incalculably rare"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW

๐Ÿ“– BOOK TITLE: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW  ๐Ÿ“–AUTHOR: FARAH HERON ๐Ÿ“–THOUGHTS&OPINIONS:  #127thBookOf2024 Yes, this book is a little bonkers. This is a very unconventional love story, and you have to really get at it to grasp the story between Jay and Aleeza. You know I love everything time travel/parallel universe-related, and with each fiction book I read about this topic, my mind is blown away every single time. Yes, there's more mystery elements than the rom-com because how can Aleeza be in love with Jay, who is not even in her timeline, talk about a guy who is unavailable? I loved how put together this book was, how the mystery elements worked together; there was no point in this book that was left to assumptions; everything was explained well without being boring and overly descriptive. Overall, I really enjoyed this story, and definitely this will not be my last Farah Heron's book. ๐Ÿ“–RATINGS: 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ๐Ÿ“–QUOTES: ♤ Time isn’t linear. There are an infin...

FROM ONE TO FIVE

Another Saturday, another bookish rant๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š. Welcome to another chapter of weekly special book lovers ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜. The star rating system: a simple way to sum up our thoughts on a book, or an outdated habit that's due for a change? The other day I saw a post on Instagram about whether book reviewers still made use of "stars" when reviewing books, and I was compelled to make this a topic on my book segment! So the question is, 'Do reviewers and generally book lovers still make use of stars when reviewing books?' As a book reviewer myself, I love making use of stars, and I will never stop making use of them except a better system comes up for scaling books ๐Ÿ˜‚. It is also true that I correct my ratings accordingly. What do I mean by this? This is what I mean: when rating books, I go by my mood and excitement after completion of the book, and I immediately rate books. I may look back on my emotions after reading a particular book and correct my ratings. I recently...

RIVALRY NEVER FELT SO RIGHT

It's officially the weekend, and there is no better way to start the weekend than filling your shelves or E-reader๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“š❤. This is  Readers Recs : Here are 8 books which feature ACADEMIC RIVALS TO LOVERS to fill your never-ending TBR ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ. Tension and rivalry has never felt so right!! Let's get to the list:  1. TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW BY RACHEL LYNN SOLOMON  BLURB:  Today, she hates him. It’s the last day of senior year. Rowan Roth and Neil McNair have been bitter rivals for all of high school, clashing on test scores, student council elections, and even gym class pull-up contests. While Rowan, who secretly wants to write romance novels, is anxious about the future, she’d love to beat her infuriating nemesis one last time. Tonight, she puts up with him. When Neil is named valedictorian , Rowan has only one chance at victory: Howl, a senior class game that takes them all over Seattle, a farewell tour of the city she loves. But after learning a group ...