Skip to main content

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: RADIO SILENCE


“HELLO. I HOPE SOMEBODY IS LISTENING …”

๐Ÿ“š AUTHOR: ALICE OSEMAN 

๐Ÿ“š BOOK TITLE: RADIO SILENCE 

๐Ÿ“š THOUGHTS&OPINIONS:
I can't keep calm !! This book is fucking amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I loved it from the very first page and I think I beginning to love alice Oseman๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

I so much loved the transcripts from the podcast: Universe City. I dont know if it is weird to say this but it was as if I was right there where everything was happening; it was so reallll

I honestly could relate with Frances where it seems like the only thing you are good at is Academics so you make your entire life revolve around while closing yourself from the real world; and by the time you look back it feels like you are all alone๐Ÿ˜ช

A very beautiful book about FRIENDSHIPS ๐Ÿฅฐ you can be friends with a boy and still not be romantically involved!!

Aled and Frances seemed very similar in the way they think and act. Group of friends coming through for just one person is so reassuring. I do not understand the reason for Carol's unruly behavior towards her children but does one really need a reason to be hateful๐Ÿ’”. So grateful for Frances' mom such a sweetheart

Raine❤๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

Feb๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ❤

Daniel ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ❤

Frances๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜❤

Aled๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ❤

Frances' mom๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

๐Ÿ“š QUOTES:

“Hello. I hope somebody is listening …”

“Please don’t go with her … you have other options … you are not trapped.”

"Life isn’t all textbooks and grades.”

"I don’t think age has much to do with adulthood."

Afolayan was a pretty good head teacher, not gonna lie. She was mostly known for her annual speech about how she got from a tiny village in Nigeria to getting a PhD from the University of Oxford.( not me getting excited when my home country was mentioned ๐Ÿ˜)

I totally recommend this book๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘❤

๐Ÿ“šRATINGS: 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW

๐Ÿ“– BOOK TITLE: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW  ๐Ÿ“–AUTHOR: FARAH HERON ๐Ÿ“–THOUGHTS&OPINIONS:  #127thBookOf2024 Yes, this book is a little bonkers. This is a very unconventional love story, and you have to really get at it to grasp the story between Jay and Aleeza. You know I love everything time travel/parallel universe-related, and with each fiction book I read about this topic, my mind is blown away every single time. Yes, there's more mystery elements than the rom-com because how can Aleeza be in love with Jay, who is not even in her timeline, talk about a guy who is unavailable? I loved how put together this book was, how the mystery elements worked together; there was no point in this book that was left to assumptions; everything was explained well without being boring and overly descriptive. Overall, I really enjoyed this story, and definitely this will not be my last Farah Heron's book. ๐Ÿ“–RATINGS: 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ๐Ÿ“–QUOTES: ♤ Time isn’t linear. There are an infin...

FROM ONE TO FIVE

Another Saturday, another bookish rant๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š. Welcome to another chapter of weekly special book lovers ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜. The star rating system: a simple way to sum up our thoughts on a book, or an outdated habit that's due for a change? The other day I saw a post on Instagram about whether book reviewers still made use of "stars" when reviewing books, and I was compelled to make this a topic on my book segment! So the question is, 'Do reviewers and generally book lovers still make use of stars when reviewing books?' As a book reviewer myself, I love making use of stars, and I will never stop making use of them except a better system comes up for scaling books ๐Ÿ˜‚. It is also true that I correct my ratings accordingly. What do I mean by this? This is what I mean: when rating books, I go by my mood and excitement after completion of the book, and I immediately rate books. I may look back on my emotions after reading a particular book and correct my ratings. I recently...

RIVALRY NEVER FELT SO RIGHT

It's officially the weekend, and there is no better way to start the weekend than filling your shelves or E-reader๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“š❤. This is  Readers Recs : Here are 8 books which feature ACADEMIC RIVALS TO LOVERS to fill your never-ending TBR ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ. Tension and rivalry has never felt so right!! Let's get to the list:  1. TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW BY RACHEL LYNN SOLOMON  BLURB:  Today, she hates him. It’s the last day of senior year. Rowan Roth and Neil McNair have been bitter rivals for all of high school, clashing on test scores, student council elections, and even gym class pull-up contests. While Rowan, who secretly wants to write romance novels, is anxious about the future, she’d love to beat her infuriating nemesis one last time. Tonight, she puts up with him. When Neil is named valedictorian , Rowan has only one chance at victory: Howl, a senior class game that takes them all over Seattle, a farewell tour of the city she loves. But after learning a group ...