Skip to main content

#3 NETGALLEY READ:THE PHYSICS OF RELATIONSHIPS

THE PHYSICS OF RELATIONSHIPS BY CHAS HALPERN⚛

First of all thank you #netgalley for granting my request to read this book, I really appreciate it alot🥰.

📚Thoughts&opinions:

When I started the book, I thought Lexi was a pushover, that maybe people were using her but in a world like this we need more kind people like her.

I loved how  Lexi character was represented well infact all the characters in this book was represented well👍. I also loved how Lexi forgived Greg, how she did not take Amy away from her husband, how she bought people together and how she finally went for her dream.

I didn't like how the book was slow paced and did Greg and Lexi get together again?

Kudos to the Author👏 @Chas Halpern

📚Genre:Fictional Memoir

📚Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐ (3) stars 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW RUNDOWN: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW

📖 BOOK TITLE: REMEMBER ME TOMORROW  📖AUTHOR: FARAH HERON 📖THOUGHTS&OPINIONS:  #127thBookOf2024 Yes, this book is a little bonkers. This is a very unconventional love story, and you have to really get at it to grasp the story between Jay and Aleeza. You know I love everything time travel/parallel universe-related, and with each fiction book I read about this topic, my mind is blown away every single time. Yes, there's more mystery elements than the rom-com because how can Aleeza be in love with Jay, who is not even in her timeline, talk about a guy who is unavailable? I loved how put together this book was, how the mystery elements worked together; there was no point in this book that was left to assumptions; everything was explained well without being boring and overly descriptive. Overall, I really enjoyed this story, and definitely this will not be my last Farah Heron's book. 📖RATINGS: 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 📖QUOTES: ♤ Time isn’t linear. There are an infin...

FROM ONE TO FIVE

Another Saturday, another bookish rant😂😊. Welcome to another chapter of weekly special book lovers 📚😍. The star rating system: a simple way to sum up our thoughts on a book, or an outdated habit that's due for a change? The other day I saw a post on Instagram about whether book reviewers still made use of "stars" when reviewing books, and I was compelled to make this a topic on my book segment! So the question is, 'Do reviewers and generally book lovers still make use of stars when reviewing books?' As a book reviewer myself, I love making use of stars, and I will never stop making use of them except a better system comes up for scaling books 😂. It is also true that I correct my ratings accordingly. What do I mean by this? This is what I mean: when rating books, I go by my mood and excitement after completion of the book, and I immediately rate books. I may look back on my emotions after reading a particular book and correct my ratings. I recently...

RIVALRY NEVER FELT SO RIGHT

It's officially the weekend, and there is no better way to start the weekend than filling your shelves or E-reader😍📚❤. This is  Readers Recs : Here are 8 books which feature ACADEMIC RIVALS TO LOVERS to fill your never-ending TBR 🤭🤭. Tension and rivalry has never felt so right!! Let's get to the list:  1. TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW BY RACHEL LYNN SOLOMON  BLURB:  Today, she hates him. It’s the last day of senior year. Rowan Roth and Neil McNair have been bitter rivals for all of high school, clashing on test scores, student council elections, and even gym class pull-up contests. While Rowan, who secretly wants to write romance novels, is anxious about the future, she’d love to beat her infuriating nemesis one last time. Tonight, she puts up with him. When Neil is named valedictorian , Rowan has only one chance at victory: Howl, a senior class game that takes them all over Seattle, a farewell tour of the city she loves. But after learning a group ...